Applications must be submitted by April 13, 2018 no later than 5 p.m. Late or incomplete materials will not be reviewed.
- All applications must be compiled into a single .pdf document and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your subject line should include “2018-19 Application” and your workshop name. All proposed faculty sponsors and student coordinators listed on the application must be copied on the emailed submission to signify their approval of the attached proposal.
- CAS will “reply all” to confirm receipt.
- Subsequent changes to applications can be made before the application deadline by submitting a new, completed application submission. Your request to replace/update the application must be clearly indicated in your email message and will also be confirmed by CAS with a “reply all”. We are not able to accept pieces or pages for substitution.
- Subsequent updates to faculty sponsors or student coordinators can be made as necessary, in writing outside of the application process by emailing the request to email@example.com with all involved parties copied on the request. Sponsor/coordinator changes will not impact compliance with application deadline.
- We are able to assist workshops with compilation, submission, or general questions by appointment or walk in service, as time allows up to April 12, 2018 during regular office hours 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Assistance will be available on a first come, first served basis.
A complete Council on Advanced Studies application will include:
--- 2018-19 Application Form
--- Workshop Description essay
- The Council will review each 2018-19 application along with quarterly participation reports from CAS files and overall group performance (where applicable).
- Award announcements are anticipated by mid to late May.