Join Us at Discover UChicago
The University of Chicago is offering talented individuals from traditionally underrepresented populations an opportunity to explore graduate education at our institution. Join us for a series of graduate admissions workshops, conversations with world-renowned faculty and administrative staff, and social events with current graduate students. Receive advice on submitting a competitive application to graduate programs and learn how to develop your own career as a scientist, academic, or professional.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents planning to apply for graduate study for the following autumn. Undocumented and DACAmented students are welcome to apply.
- Biological Sciences Division (including M.D./Ph.D.)
- Booth School of Business (Ph.D. program only)
- Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice (M.A. and Ph.D. programs)
- Divinity School (M.A., M.Div., and Ph.D. programs)
- Harris School of Public Policy
- Humanities Division
- Law School (dual-degree programs only)
- Physical Sciences Division (Ph.D. programs and MS-PSD program only)
- Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
- Social Sciences Division
Visit our Programs page for a list of graduate degree programs offered in our academic divisions and professional schools.