Virtual Information Sessions
Graduate Admissions offers a number of virtual information sessions on graduate programs at UChicago. Sessions take place over Zoom but you do not need a Zoom account to participate. Click here to register for a session.
School/Division specific events:
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Divinity School
- Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies
- Harris School of Public Policy
- Humanities Division
- Law School
- Physical Sciences Division
Other Advising Resources
- The Office for Military-Affiliated Communities (OMAC), email@example.com, is available to consult with prospective and admitted students on a range of topics including accessing tuition benefits, eligible programs, and more.
- Student Support Services (SSS), firstname.lastname@example.org, can offer information on resources for undocumented and DACAmented students; for application assistance, contact our office, email@example.com.