BRAC, a top ranked-NGO, that seeks to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease and social injustice. In this fellowship, you will get the opportunity to work on a social problem of your preference. In this one year, you will get hands on exposure to complete design thinking process- from ideation to prototyping, and see theories blend with practice on the ground. The fellowship covers: Office space and accommodation, Monthly Stipend, 1 round trip ticket (to and from your country of residence), In-kind support from BRAC (Field visit, workshop venues etc.), and access to BRAC and partner networks globally. Applicants must be between 18-35 years old (as of December 2018) and willing to work in any country where BRAC operates for a year.
BRAC Social Innovation Fellowship
- Biological Sciences
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- Department of Visual Arts
- Divinity School
- Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies
- Institute for Molecular Engineering
- Physical Sciences
- Pritzker School of Medicine
- School of Social Service Administration
- Social Sciences
- The Law School
- UChicago Urban Teacher Education Program (UChicago UTEP)
Your information has been submitted. Thanks!