Instructions to Apply
The application for Discover UChicago 2022 is now available. Apply online by August 15!
The application will require you to create an online account. Once you have done so, you will be able to select the option to create a new application for Discover UChicago. As part of the application, you will be asked to upload several documents; PDF and Word documents are acceptable. Specific requirements may vary depending on your programs of interest and will be described in detail in the application itself.
Required documents for the application are:
- A statement describing your current academic and professional goals, as they relate to your interest in graduate study. This statement should specifically mention the programs of study at UChicago that you are interested in, and two or three of our faculty members whose work is of particular interest to you.
- An unofficial copy of your most recent transcript.
- Your current resume or CV.
- Two letters of recommendation. Specific instructions will be sent to your recommenders to submit a letter electronically.
- Self-reported standardized test scores (only required for Law School; test scores not required for other programs)
Access the online application here to begin.
Questions? Please contact Joseph Butler, Diversity Outreach Coordinator.