The program offers graduate students a broad overview of municipal government and provides a unique “hands-on” experience in the City of Chicago. Fellows participate in budgetary, legislative, and programmatic areas of city government and work directly with Mayor’s Office staff, giving them and opportunity to learn about public service and policy-making by directly contributing to the executive office of the City of Chicago. The program lasts from mid-June to late-August.
UChicagoGRAD | The University of Chicago > Biological Sciences > City of Chicago – Mayor’s Office Summer Fellowship Program
City of Chicago - Mayor's Office Summer Fellowship Program
- Biological Sciences
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice
- Department of Visual Arts
- Divinity School
- Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
- Social Sciences
- The Law School
- UChicago Urban Teacher Education Program (UChicago UTEP)
Your information has been submitted. Thanks!