Autumn 2020 Graduate Student Stipend & Scholarship Dates
Early September: Workday portals open for all graduate students
September 15, 2020:
- Deadline to update your Autumn Quarter 2020 address information
- Deadline to enter direct deposit information in my.uchicago.edu and Workday for quarterly stipend payments
- Estimated tax deadline for federal and State of Illinois
- New international students only: Deadline to provide payment paperwork to department administrator or Dean of Students Office for quarterly stipends
September 21, 2020: Autumn Quarter scholarship funding applied to student account in my.uchicago.edu
September 29, 2020: First day of classes and pay date for quarterly stipends
- If you are expecting a quarterly stipend and have not received it by September 29, please contact email@example.com.
GRAD Administrative supports graduate student financial wellness by providing information about payments to students, sharing general guidance on graduate student tax responsibilities, and providing workshops, one-on-one counseling to help graduate students and post-docs manage personal financial wellness.
If you have questions about any type of payment, funding, taxes, or other administrative issues, you can reach out team at firstname.lastname@example.org