Thank you for your interest in hiring University of Chicago graduate students and postdocs. With more than 100 graduate programs and a 125-year history of providing advanced training across disciplines, the University of Chicago attracts some of the most talented students and postdocs in the world.
We have several options for employers wishing to connect with students and postdocs:
- Post jobs and internships on GRAD Gargoyle, a graduate and postdoctoral job board
- Host an on-campus or virtual information session for graduate students and/or postdocs
- Attend or sponsor one of our two annual career conferences, GRADFair and GRADUCon
- Interview trainees virtually or on campus
- Allow us to create a custom package of offerings that meet your hiring objectives
UChicago Campus Employers
If you represent an on-campus office looking to hire current graduate students for part-time roles, please post your position on the GRAD Gargoyle job board. Register as an “Employer” to post the opportunity. Please make sure to select the JOB TYPE: STUDENT EMPLOYMENT so that students can find your listing when searching for campus opportunities. Your job may qualify as a Higher Education Internship opportunity. For more information on this program, please contact GRAD Employer Relations.
Recruiting UChicago Undergraduates
Employers interested in connecting with undergraduates should visit Career Advancement, where you can post jobs and internships, recruit on campus, and more. Career Advancement provides career services and employer relations exclusively for students and alumni of UChicago’s undergraduate College.