Thank you for your interest in hiring University of Chicago graduate students and postdocs. With more than 100 graduate programs and a 125-year history of providing advanced training across disciplines, the University of Chicago attracts some of the most talented students and postdocs in the world.
We have several options for employers wishing to connect with students and postdocs:
- Post jobs and internships on GRAD Gargoyle, a graduate and postdoctoral job board
- Host an on-campus or virtual information session for graduate students and/or postdocs
- Attend or sponsor one of our two annual career conferences, GRADFair and GRADUCon
- Interview trainees virtually or on campus
- Allow us to create a custom package of offerings that meet your hiring objectives
To begin, register as an employer in GRAD Gargoyle. If you have questions about options for employers, please contact GRAD Employer Relations. If you are an on-campus employer at the University of Chicago, please click here.
Recruiting UChicago Undergraduates
Employers interested in connecting with undergraduates should visit Career Advancement, where you can post jobs and internships, recruit on campus, and more. Career Advancement provides career services and employer relations exclusively for students and alumni of UChicago’s undergraduate College.
At UChicagoGRAD, you have access to experiential education and recruitment opportunities that support your career exploration and development. Please visit this page to review guidelines that will help you navigate recruitment processes and communications with professionalism.