The National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) awards scholarships to outstanding students in a variety of academic disciplines for use during the following academic year. Scholarships range from $2,500 – $12,000.
To be considered for a NIAF scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
– Be a member of NIAF or have a parent, guardian or grandparent who is a member of NIAF. Not a member? Visit our membership page to join or renew your membership today!
– Be enrolled in a US accredited institution of higher education for the Fall 2018 semester.
– Have a grade-point average of at least 3.5 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent). Some scholarships require a lower GPA requirement for eligibility. Students that are a part of a pass-fail system are also welcome to apply.
– Be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien.
– Have at least one ancestor who has immigrated from Italy.