The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program provides funding in the amount of up to $60,000 per award to PhD students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in accelerated computing and its applications. NVIDIA particularly invites submissions from students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and related fields. We select students each year who have the talent, aptitude and initiative to work closely with us early in their careers. Recipients not only receive crucial funding for their research, but are able to conduct groundbreaking work with access to NVIDIA products, technology and some of the most talented minds in the field. In addition, the Fellowship includes a summer internship preceding the Fellowship year.
- Students must have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application)
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis
- Students must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the academic year of the award
- Students must be available to complete a summer internship prior to the start of their Fellowship year.
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee
- Note: The award must be administered through the student’s university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student