UChicagoGRAD partners with Campus and Student Life to provide financial wellness resources and workshops throughout the year.
firstname.lastname@example.org is your source for help and information about stipends, payments, bills, fees, insurance, and more.
Emily Easton, Associate Director of Graduate Administrative Services, is the new point-person for answering questions regarding graduate student payments, including stipends, teaching remuneration, financial aid, loans, fellowships, reimbursements, and other funds. If you have questions about any kind of payment and aren’t sure where to turn, let Emily know so she can help resolve the matter. Emily can be reached at email@example.com.
Already, firstname.lastname@example.org has answered questions from graduate students about issues such as payments, taxes, and on-campus resources. We will continue to monitor the inquiries and track specific issues in order to keep improving our systems to ensure the best experience for graduate students.
- Campus Resources
- Recommended Free Financial Management Apps Available on iTunes
- Online Financial Management Sites
- GradSense – Budgeting resources specifically designed for graduate students by the Council of Graduate Schools
- Mapping Your Future – A money and loan management site for students
- Money Management International – Personal budgeting tools to use in graduate school and beyond
- My Money – A U.S. Government site dedicated to financial information
Dates coming soon!
Visit taxes.uchicago.edu for more information.