Join Us at Discover UChicago!
Discover UChicago will now be held as a two-day event on October 20-22, 2022.
The University of Chicago is offering talented individuals traditionally underrepresented in their fields a personalized visit to explore graduate education at our institution. Join us for a series of graduate admissions workshops, conversations with world-renowned faculty, administrative staff, and social events with current graduate students. Receive advice on submitting a competitive application to graduate programs, navigating graduate school, and how to develop your own career as a scientist, academic, or professional.
Although anyone is welcome to apply, the program is designed to address the unique experiences and challenges faced by individuals from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in U.S. graduate programs and the professoriate and professions, including first generation and low income students, underrepresented minority candidates, women in STEM, and undocumented/DACAmented students.
- Biological Sciences Division (including the Medical Scientist Training Program, an M.D./Ph.D.)
- Booth School of Business (Ph.D. program only)
- Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice (M.A. in Social Work and Ph.D. programs)
- Divinity School (M.A., M.Div., and Ph.D. programs)
- Humanities Division (all programs)
- Law School (dual-degree programs only)
- Physical Sciences Division (Ph.D. programs only)
- Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
- Social Sciences Division (all programs)
Visit our degree programs page for a list of graduate programs offered in our academic divisions and professional schools.
Want to hear from alumni of the Discover UChicago program? Visit our student testimonials page.