Join us for a series of graduate admissions workshops, conversations with world-renowned faculty, social events with current graduate students, and workshops with admissions staff and administrators who support the diverse needs of graduate students. Receive advice on submitting a competitive application to graduate programs, navigating graduate school, and how to develop your own career as a scientist, academic, or professional.
Discover UChicago is open to students of all backgrounds, and is designed to address the unique experiences and challenges faced by individuals from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in U.S. graduate programs and the professoriate and professions, including first generation and low income students, underrepresented minority students, women in STEM, and undocumented/DACAmented students.
- Booth School of Business (Ph.D. program only)
- Biological Sciences Division (all programs)
- Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice (Ph.D. programs only)
- Divinity School (M.A., M.Div., and Ph.D. programs)
- Harris School of Public Policy (Ph.D. programs only)
- Humanities Division (all programs)
- Law School (dual-degree programs only)
- Physical Sciences Division (Ph.D. programs only)
- Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering (Ph.D. programs only)
- Social Sciences Division (all programs)
Visit our degree programs page for a list of graduate programs offered in our academic divisions and professional schools.