The third annual GRADFair will be held on Friday, October 27, 2017 at International House.
Last year, 50 employers participated in GRADFair and over 500 graduate students and postdocs attended. If you are an employer seeking graduate level talent, we would love to have you join us this year!
Please register to attend in GRAD Gargoyle by logging in to your Employer account. Once on the home page, click Events > Career Fairs > GRADFair 2017.
If you have any questions about the event or have any issues with the registration process, please contact us.
Why attend GRADFair?
- Receive a resume book of students, postdocs, and graduate alumni attendees
- Connect with students and postdocs who are interested in both internships and full-time opportunities
- Establish your organization as a top destination for University of Chicago graduate students and postdocs
For more information about GRADFair, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Michael Tessel at UChicagoGRAD.
GRADFair 2017 Schedule
11:00AM - 12:00PM – Employer booth setup, lunch served
12:00PM - 1:00PM – Faculty Preview
- Faculty and senior administrators will be invited to explore the booths at the fair prior to student arrival and meet employer representatives
- Faculty want to hear your perspective on advanced degree talent and seek advice on how they can help students prepare for diverse career opportunities
- Learn from faculty about how UChicago currently prepares graduate students for professional opportunities
1:00PM - 4:30PM – Career Fair
Graduate students and postdocs arrive in the afternoon to meet employers and learn about career opportunities.