The third annual GRADFair will be held on Friday, October 27, 2017 at International House.
Please register to attend HERE, and login to your Employer account. Once on the home page, click Events > Career Fairs > GRADFair 2017.
Should you have any difficulties registering, please contact us.
We invite employers from across industries to participate in GRADFair. The event is one of the only graduate and postdoctoral focused career fairs and the University of Chicago is proud to be a leader in supporting diverse career opportunities for advanced degree trainees.
GRADFair 2016 was a great success with over 50 employers from industry, nonprofits, and government organizations connecting with over 500 graduate students and postdocs who attended the event.
Why attend GRADFair?
- Receive a resume book of students, postdocs, and graduate alumni attendees
- Connect with students and postdocs who are interested in both internships and full-time opportunities
- Establish your organization as a top destination for University of Chicago graduate students and postdocs
For more information about GRADFair, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Michael Tessel at UChicagoGRAD.
GRADFair 2016 Schedule
10:30 - 11:30AM – Employer booth setup
11:30AM - 1:15PM – Faculty-Employer Forum and Lunch
- 11:30AM – Welcome Remarks from Executive Vice Provost Sian Beilock
- 11:45AM – Panel Discussion: Putting a Graduate Degree to Work
- How are UChicago graduate students trained to succeed in diverse professional settings? What do employers look for in masters and doctoral trainees? How is UChicago responding to the needs of employers? This panel will feature employer and faculty perspectives on advanced degree training in today’s labor market.
- 12:15PM – Lunch Served
- The conversation continues informally over lunch. Employers will be seated with faculty and administrative leaders to build understanding about employer needs and the nature of graduate training at UChicago
1:30 - 4:30PM – Career Fair
Graduate students and postdocs arrive in the afternoon to meet employers and learn about career opportunities.